|6.30pm-930pm: The Spanish Tapas, Sangria & Salsa Event|
6.30pm-930pm: The Spanish Tapas, Sangria & Salsa Event
The Ultimate Spanish Evening Experience!
This is an evening packed with fun and excitement as you learn a variety of spanish inspired food & drink and dancing experiences all in one evening.
Relax with a glass of Sangria and learn how to prepare and cook a range of authentic tapas dishes from our Academy Chef. You will then take to your work stations to create your own part of the feast before sitting down and enjoying it in traditional family style, as a group.
Accompanied with homemade sangria or a glass of wine as you dine. Dishes can range from the classic patatas bravas to sizzling handmade meatballs to delicious paella. Please advise of dietary requirements in advance as this is a meat & fish lovers paradise!
We will then arrange transport to whisk you off to the beautiful and stunning venue that is Arta, located in the bustling Merchant City of Glasgow. Here you will join other guests in a Salsa dancing bonanza where you can easily dance the night away until late.
Ideal for pairs & groups or a an unusual gift!
The Course Price Includes:
- Complimentary glass of homemade sangria on arrival at Tennent's Training Academy
- Prepare a variety of tapas and enjoy this in the surroundings of our state of the art cook school
- Glass of wine/beer or soft drink to enjoy with your meal
- Equipment, apron, ingredients and recipes included
- Free taxi & guestlist entry to Arta to salsa the night away!
Click here to purchase as a gift: https://www.giftideasscotland.co.uk/giftidea.php?id=16&oid=16
This night is also perfect for team building and private group parties – please call 0141 553 0010 to find out more!