|10am-3pm: BIIAB Scottish Certificate for Personal License Holders (Refresher) at SCQF Level 6|
10am-3pm: BIIAB Scottish Certificate for Personal License Holders (Refresher) at SCQF Level 6
BIIAB Scottish Certificate for Personal License Holders – Refresher Certificate
The Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005 requires all personal licence holders to undertake refresher training within 5 years of the issue of their licence. All personal licence holders must attend a 1/2 day update course, sit and pass an exam before the 5 year anniversary of the issue of the licence. They must also submit evidence that the training has been passed (The original certificate) to the relevant licensing board within 3 months of the 5 year anniversary.
Failure to ensure this training is done could be fatal to your business. You cannot be named as a premises manager or train staff unless you hold a valid personal licence. Premises open after 1am must have a personal licence present at all times as a condition of the premises licence.
If you are unsure of when your refresher training is due go to www.scplh.info where there is a calculator that will help you to identify when it is due.
Licensing Boards will send out notification to all personal licence holders 3 months before the 5th anniversary of the issue of your personal licence but not receiving this reminder does not excuse licence holders from meeting these requirements. The success of this notification depends on whether they have your correct name and address. If you have moved house or changed your name you must advise the licensing board that issued your licence within 1 month.
The Course Fee Includes:
· Half Day expert tuition from our trainer
· SCPLH Handbook posted out to you in advance (48 hour prior to course booking date required)
· Refreshments of tea, coffee and water included throughout the day
· Examination fees
· Postage or Accredited BIIAB Certificate upon passing the course
· The Course starts at 10am please arrive no later than 9.45am to the visitor reception of Tennent’s Wellpark Brewery.
· The SCPLH Handbook MUST be read in advance of the course, and bring this with you on the day!
· There is no parking onsite, please arrive in time to find suitable parking nearby, we offer all day parking at the Duke Street PBT Carpark for a subsidised price which is 5 minute walk away.
· Soup, Sandwiches, Snacks and Soft Drinks are available to purchase on the day. Lunch Meal Deal is available to all candidates at the subsidised price of £3.50
· There are ID requirements for this course to be able to sit the exam
ITA FUNDING IS ACCEPTED FOR THIS COURSE. Click HERE for more information
BOOK TODAY ONLINE OR BY CALLING US ON 0141 553 0010