|Professional Bartending - Spirits Masterclass|
Professional Bartending - Spirits Masterclass
Professional Bartending – Spirits Masterclass
Learn all about 4 main spirit categories. From Gin, Vodka, Rum to Whisky. Learn all about their histories, production methods to perfect serves. During the course you will taste a variety of each spirit category and learn all about the art of tasting. There will also be cocktail session with the spirits!
Students will receive a Tennent's Training Academy Certificate upon completion of this course which is highly recognised by the hospitality industry to show completion of learning through continuous assessment. Students are evaluated throughout the training by informal assessment and are given reference materials to take away which can be used in the workplace and as part of their continuous personal development.
What Will I Learn On This Course?
• The histories of Gin, Vodka, Rum and Whisky
• The art of distillation and the production methods
• Glassware, mixers and perfect serves
• Selling techniques
• The art of tasting
• How to make classic cocktails, using the 4 spirit categories
The Course Fee Includes:
• 1 day expert tuition from our trainer
• Refreshments of tea, coffee and water included throughout the day
• Tennent’s Training Academy certificate
• The Course starts at 10am please arrive no later than 09.45am to the visitor reception of Tennent’s Wellpark Brewery.
• There is no parking onsite, please arrive in time to find suitable parking nearby, we offer all day parking at the Duke Street PBT Carpark for a subsidised price which is 5 minute walk away.
• Soup, Sandwiches, Snacks and Soft Drinks are available to purchase on the day. Lunch Meal Deal is available to all candidates at the subsidised price of £3.50