|Professional Bartending -Beer & Cellar Skills|
Professional Bartending -Beer & Cellar Skills
Beer & Cellar Skills
This one day skills course is perfect for those who are currently working in a bar environment or looking for employment in a bar.
During this course you will learn the art of pulling the perfect pint and importance of having a well maintained cellar to produce the best quality beer product possible.
What Will I Learn On this Course?
· Understanding Beer products
· Define different types of beer
· Understand the business & customer benefits of serving beer correctly
· Maintaining hygiene in the bar and cellar
· Learn how to clean, maintain and store glassware
· Learn How to pour the perfect pint
· Learn how to clean beer lines
· Learn how to maintain a safe cellar
· Learn how to store and serve bottled beers
The Course Fee Includes:
·1 Day expert tuition
·Refreshments of tea, coffee and water included throughout the day.
· A Tennent’s Training Academy certificate upon completing the course.
There is no parking onsite, please arrive in time to find suitable parking nearby, we offer all day parking at the Duke Street PBT Carpark for a subsidised price which is 5 minute walk away.
ITA FUNDING IS ACCEPTED FOR THIS COURSE. Click HERE for more information
BOOK TODAY ONLINE OR BY CALLING US ON
0141 553 0010