|10am-4.30pm - Planning & Delivering Training Sessions to Groups|
10am-4.30pm - Planning & Delivering Training Sessions to Groups
Planning & Delvering Training Sessions to Groups
Group Training Certificate
On successful completion of this programme learners will be able to design and deliver effective interactive training sessions to groups of people.
Your programme will be Informal and highly participative with trainer input, exercises and group discussions.
The content and order of the programme is flexible and may change to suit the needs of the learners present.
What Will I Learn On This Course?
· Identify two training activities and write objectives that are appropriate for interactive group training sessions
· Plan accurate training sessions with support materials which reflect real practice and include appropriate information
· Carry out two interactive training sessions at a pace and sequence that maximises learning
· Provide constructive feedback to learners following practice sessions
The Course Fee Includes:
· 3 Days expert tuition from our trainer
· Course material
· Refreshments of tea, coffee and water included throughout the day
· Accredited certificate upon passing the course.
· The Course starts at 10am please arrive no later than 09.45am to the visitor reception of Tennent’s Wellpark Brewery.
· There is no parking onsite, please arrive in time to find suitable parking nearby, we offer all day parking at the Duke Street PBT Carpark for a subsidised price which is 5 minute walk away.
· Soup, Sandwiches, Snacks and Soft Drinks are available to purchase on the day. Lunch Meal Deal is available to all candidates at the subsidised price of £3.50
BOOK TODAY ONLINE OR BY CALLING US ON 0141 553 0010