|10am-5pm - WSET Level 1 Award in Wines|
10am-5pm - WSET Level 1 Award in Wines
WSET Level 1 Award in Wines
A beginner level introduction to wine suitable for those starting a wine career or pursuing an interest in wine. This qualification provides a hands-on introduction to the world of wine.
You’ll explore the main types and styles of wine through sight, smell, and taste, while also gaining the basic skills to describe wines accurately, and make food and wine pairings. Upon successful completion you will receive a WSET certificate and lapel pin.
Are you an employer with 10 or more staff that would like to sit this course? We can hold a private course either at Tennent’s Training Academy or at your venue on a date of your choice, just call us on 0141 553-0010 for more information
What Will I Learn On This Course?
•The main types and styles of wine
•Common wine grapes and their characteristics
•How to store and serve wine
•The principles of food and wine pairing
•How to describe wine using the WSET Level 1 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine® (SAT)
The Course Fee Includes:
· 1 day expert tuition from our trainer
· A WSET course workbook
· Food matching samples
· Refreshments of tea, coffee and water included throughout the day
· Examination fees
· Postage of Accredited WSET Certificate & pin badge upon passing the course
· The Course starts at 10am please arrive no later than 9.30am to the visitor reception of Tennent’s Wellpark Brewery.
· We will require your date of birth upon booking this course
· There is no parking onsite, please arrive in time to find suitable parking nearby, we offer all day parking at the Duke Street PBT Carpark for a subsidised price which is 5 minute walk away.
· Soup, Sandwiches, Snacks and Soft Drinks are available to purchase on the day. Lunch Meal Deal is available to all candidates at the subsidised price of £3.50
· ·There are ID requirements for this course to be able to sit the exam
ITA FUNDING IS ACCEPTED FOR THIS COURSE. Click HERE for more information
BOOK TODAY ONLINE OR BY CALLING US ON 0141 553 0010