|Award in Emergency First Aid at Work at SCQF Level 5 - 1 Day - Murrayfield Hotel - Edinburgh|
Award in Emergency First Aid at Work at SCQF Level 5 - 1 Day - Murrayfield Hotel - Edinburgh
The Health and Safety (First-Aid) Regulations 1981 requires employers to provide adequate and appropriate equipment, facilities and personnel to enable first aid to be given to employees if they are injured or become ill at work. These regulations apply to all workplaces including those with five or fewer employees.
The Course Fee Includes:
· 1 Day expert tuition from our trainer
· Examination fees
· Postage or Accredited Certificate upon passing the course
· The Course starts at 10am please arrive no later than 9.45am to the main reception of the Murrayfield Hotel.
· Lunch is available to purchase on the day.
· There are ID requirements for this course to be able to sit the exam
ITA FUNDING IS ACCEPTED FOR THIS COURSE. Click HERE for more information
BOOK TODAY ONLINE OR BY CALLING US ON 0141 553 0010