|HABC level 2 Award in Health and Safety within the Workplace (RQF)|
HABC level 2 Award in Health and Safety within the Workplace (RQF)
HABC Level 2 Award in Health & Safety within the Workplace (RQF)
Achievement of this regulated qualification will enable learners to work safely and to recognise and deal with hazards in the workplace. The aim of the qualification is to provide candidates with knowledge of the basic health and safety practices essential in the workplace. This includes the hazards and risks along with the relevant legislation, and ensures awareness of cost-effective, practical control methods.
If you have 10 or more staff that require this training certificate then we can hold a private course either at Tennent’s Training Academy or at your venue on a date of your choice, just call us on 0141 553-0010 for more information
What Will I Learn On This Course?
· The qualification provides learners with an understanding in the responsibilities of employers and employees
· The benefits of good health and safety
· Steps to a risk assessment and how they can reduce accidents
· Near misses and ill-health
· Typical hazards and controls in a workplace
· Common causes of accidents
· Emergency procedures and the importance of recording accidents, near misses and ill-health
The Course Fee Includes:
· 1 Day expert tuition from our trainer
· Course material and course handbook
· Refreshments of tea, coffee and water included throughout the day
· Examination fees
· Postage of Accredited HABC Certificate upon passing the course
· The Course starts at 10am please arrive no later than 09.45am to the visitor reception of Tennent’s Wellpark Brewery.
· There is no parking onsite, please arrive in time to find suitable parking nearby, we offer all day parking at the Duke Street PBT Carpark for a subsidised price which is 5 minute walk away.
· Soup, Sandwiches, Snacks and Soft Drinks are available to purchase on the day. Lunch Meal Deal is available to all candidates at the subsidised price of £3.50
· If you are using ILA funding you must have your ILA token with you on the day to be able to the course
· There are ID requirements for this course to be able to sit the exam
ITA FUNDING IS ACCEPTED FOR THIS COURSE. Click HERE for more information
BOOK TODAY ONLINE OR BY CALLING US ON 0141 553 0010