|Train The Trainer - 2 Hour Licensing for Scotland|
Train The Trainer - 2 Hour Licensing for Scotland
Train the Trainer – 2 Hour Licensing for Scotland
This course has been specifically developed for personal license holders and trainers who will be required to deliver mandatory 2 hour licensing training for their employees who will be serving or selling alcohol within their establishment.
Our specialist licensing trainer will take you through how to deliver the 2 hour training course so that you can feel confident that all of the important information and legal requirements are covered within your own training session.
We will show you how to complete the workbook to ensure that all of the mandatory paperwork is filled out to guarantee that all of your employees are legally trained to then serve or sell alcohol.
Included in this session, you will receive a Question of Licensing for Scotland Handbook which you will fill out throughout the course so that you can ensure that all the correct answers are completed.
We will then provide you with an additional 5 Handbooks which you can then use to train your employees in your own establishment. If required more handbooks can be purchased on the day.
Topics covered on the course include:
· Scottish licensing law;
· Powers of enforcement;
· Licensed premises;
· Protection of children and young people; and
· Selling responsibility
· The book also includes a tear-out training record which can be used to demonstrate proof of training, which is required by Scottish law for all of your employees.
The Course Fee Includes:
· Train the trainer session to build confidence on delivering the 2 hour license training to your own employees
· Tea and coffee included throughout the day
· A Question of Licensing for Scotland Handbook for yourself to complete
· 5 ADDITIONAL A Question of Licensing for Scotland Handbooks
· The Course starts at 10am please arrive no later than 09.45am to the visitor reception of Wellpark Brewery.
· There is no parking onsite, please arrive in time to find suitable parking nearby, we offer all day parking at the Duke Street PBT Carpark which is 5 minute walk away for a subsidised price.
· Soup, Sandwiches, Snacks and Soft Drinks are available to purchase on the day. Lunch Meal Deal is available to all candidates at the subsidised price of £3.50
BOOK TODAY ONLINE OR BY CALLING US ON 0141 553 0010