|Introduction to Cookey|
Introduction to Cookey
Introduction to Cookery
The focus of this class is to give you the confidence using knife skills and basic cookery skills in a busy kitchen environment
Learn how to fillet flat and round fish, as well as how to joint a chicken in this essential masterclass. Following a detailed demonstration, the rest of the class is hands-on as you practice your skills. This course is ideal for those who are starting off their journey into culinary excellence
What Will I Learn On This Course?
· Demonstration of jointing a chicken
· Demonstration of filleting and skinning a flat fish
· Demonstration of filleting round fish
· Julienne slicing
· Vegetable ribbons
· Vegetable batons
The Course Fee Includes:
· 3 hour expert tuition from our trainer
· Ingredients and tuition
· Refreshments of tea, coffee and water included throughout the day
· Tennent’s Training Academy certificate
· The Course starts at 10am please arrive no later than 09.45am to the visitor reception of Tennent’s Wellpark Brewery.
· There is no parking onsite, please arrive in time to find suitable parking nearby, we offer all day parking at the Duke Street PBT Carpark for a subsidised price which is 5 minute walk away.
· Soup, Sandwiches, Snacks and Soft Drinks are available to purchase on the day. Lunch Meal Deal is available to all candidates at the subsidised price of £3.50
ITA FUNDING IS ACCEPTED FOR THIS COURSE. Click HERE for more information
BOOK TODAY ONLINE OR BY CALLING US ON 0141 553 0010