|ONLINE COURSE HABC Scottish Certificate for Personal License Holders|
ONLINE COURSE HABC Scottish Certificate for Personal License Holders
ONLINE TRAINING COURSE:
Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance Scottish Certificate for Personal License Holders Qualification
The Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005 states that anyone who authorises the sale of alcohol to the public must hold a personal licence.
If you wish to obtain a personal licence you need to apply to your local licensing board who are obligated to ask for a number of things in support of your application; this includes proof that you hold a licensing qualification such as the HACB SCPLH.
The course has been developed in a way that means it meets the training specification of the Scottish Government and can be finished in one day.
This training package is availble online followed by a short multiple-choice exam which needs to booked in advance at the training centre.
The course covers the syllabus set by the Scottish Government to enable candidates to understand the law in relation to:
- The roles, responsibilities and functions of Licensing Boards and Licensing Standards Officers
- The application process for a personal licence
- The application process for premises and occasional licences, mandatory & discretionary conditions
- Protection of children from harm
- The content and purpose of an operating schedule and risk assessment
- Drunkenness and disorderly behaviour
- Licensed hours
- Control of order
- The responsible retail sale of alcohol
- Roles and responsibilities of the personal licence holder and the penalties relating to failure to comply with the law
- Unauthorised licensable activities
- Rights of entry to licensed premises
- The strengths of alcoholic drinks and the effects of alcohol on the human body
This course includes:
Online Training Course
Virtual Tutor Support by email or phone
Certificate & Postage
£120 + VAT
£120 ILA FUNDING ACCEPTED