|WSET Level 3 Award in Wines - 6 Day + Exam day|
WSET Level 3 Award in Wines - 6 Day + Exam day
WSET Level 3 Award in Wines and Spirits – 6 Days plus Exam Day
This qualification is an advanced level qualification for professionals working in the wine industry and for wine enthusiasts.
It is perfect for individuals seeking to delve deeper into the world of wines, this qualification provides a detailed understanding of grape growing and wine making. Upon completion you will be able to assess wines accurately, and use your understanding to confidently explain wine style and quality. Upon successful completion you will receive a WSET certificate and lapel pin, and will be able to use the associated WSET certified logo.
If you have 10 or more staff that require to sit this course then we can hold a private course either at Tennent’s Training Academy or at your venue on a date of your choice, just call us on 0141 553-0010 for more information
What Will I Learn On This Course?
· The key factors in the production of wine: location, grape growing, winemaking, maturation and bottling
· How these key factors influence the key characteristics of the principal
· Still wines of the world
· Sparkling wines of the world
· Fortified wines of the world
· How to apply your understanding to explain wine style and quality
· How to taste wines, describe their characteristics and evaluate their quality, using the WSET Level 3 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine® (SAT)
The Course Fee Includes:
· 7 Days expert tuition from our trainer
· Course material and course handbook
· Refreshments of tea, coffee and water included throughout the day
· Examination fees
· Postage or Accredited WSET Certificate and lapel badge
· The Course starts at 9am please arrive no later than 08.45am to the visitor reception of Tennent’s Wellpark Brewery.
· There is no parking onsite, please arrive in time to find suitable parking nearby, we offer all day parking at the Duke Street PBT Carpark for a subsidised price which is 5 minute walk away.
· Soup, Sandwiches, Snacks and Soft Drinks are available to purchase on the day. Lunch Meal Deal is available to all candidates at the subsidised price of £3.50
· There are ID requirements for this course to be able to sit the exam
BOOK TODAY ONLINE OR BY CALLING US ON 0141 553 0010