|10am-2pm - Professional Cocktail Skills|
10am-2pm - Professional Cocktail Skills
10am-2pm - Professional Cocktails Skills
This masterclass is aimed at newcomers to hospitality industry or bartenders who would like to develop their cocktail skills.
This course will cover cocktail customer service, how to ensure you are always prepared to deliver cocktails to a consistently high standard and that you are adept at utilising a range of equipment you will find on the bar.
We will cover technique, different methods you can use to produce cocktails and a basic knowledge of classic cocktails. We will show you how to create the perfect serve for the most famous basic cocktails such as a cosmopolitan, mojito and French martini.
The next course to progress to would be the accredited City and Guilds Level 2 Award in Professional Bartending (Cocktails) course. The City and Guilds course would also be more appropriate for someone who already has some experience within the industry.
If you have 10 or more staff then we can hold a private course either at Tennent’s Training Academy or at your venue on a date of your choice. We can train your staff on your specific cocktail menu or help you create a new one. Give us a call on 0141 553-0010 for more information or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
What Will I Learn On This Course?
· Customer service skills when working on a bar
· Identify all of the bar equipment and how to use it effectively
· A brief history of the most popular spirits and liqueurs
· Appropriate garnishes
· The perfect serve
· How to make some classic cocktails such as cosmopolitan, mojito and French martini
The Course Fee Includes:
· 1 day expert tuition from our trainer
· Refreshments of tea, coffee and water included throughout the day
· Tennent’s Training Academy certificate
· The Course starts at 10am please arrive no later than 09.45am to the visitor reception of Tennent’s Wellpark Brewery.
· There is no parking onsite, please arrive in time to find suitable parking nearby, we offer all day parking at the Duke Street NCP Carpark for a subsidised price which is 5 minute walk away.
· Soup, Sandwiches, Snacks and Soft Drinks are available to purchase on the day. Lunch Meal Deal is available to all candidates at the subsidised price of £3.50
ITA FUNDING IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS COURSE. Click HERE for more information.
IBOOK TODAY ONLINE OR BY CALLING US ON 0141 553 0010