|BIIAB Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering - Perth (The Bothy)|
BIIAB Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering - Perth (The Bothy)
BIIAB Level 2 Food Safety in Catering
... AKA The Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
This course is accredited by BIIAB. Regulations under the Food Safety Act 1990 and the Food Safety Regulations 1995 require that anyone involved in food handling must be appropriately trained in food safety. Those who meet the required standard in the short test will receive a certificate from the BIIAB.
Holders of this qualification will have knowledge and understanding of the importance of food hygiene, associated food hazards, good hygiene practice and controls based upon an awareness of food safety management systems. This is important to understanding and maintaining good practice in the handling, processing and preparation of safe food.
If you have 10 or more staff that require the Level 2 Food Safety in Catering certificate then we can hold a private course either at Tennent’s Training Academy or at your venue on a date of your choice, just call us on 0141 553-0010 for more information
What Will I Learn On This Course?
· Hygiene Systems
· Personal health & hygiene
· Pest Control
· Food Preservation
· Methods of waste control
· Methods of cleaning and disinfection
· Temperature control and storage
· HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point)
· Legal Responsibilities
· The role of the EHO
· The types of penalties
· The legal responsibilities of food handlers and managers
· The Characteristics of Food Borne Illness
· The principal causes of food –borne illness
· The principal symptoms of food borne illness
The Course Fee Includes:
· 1 Day expert tuition from our trainer
· Course material and course handbook
· Examination fees
· Postage of Accredited BIIAB Certificate upon passing the course
· The Course starts at 10am please arrive no later than 09.45am.
· Lunch is available to purchase on the day.
· There are ID requirements for this course to be able to sit the exam
ITA FUNDING IS ACCEPTED FOR THIS COURSE. Click HERE for more information
BOOK TODAY ONLINE OR BY CALLING US ON 0141 553 0010