|Professional Bartending - Flair|
Professional Bartending - Flair
Professional Bartending – Flair
Learn the stylish art of flair / extreme bar tending with 4 times Scottish Champion and Midori UK Champion David Monaghan. You will learn visually impressive techniques for making cocktails and drinks behind our training bar, including practical ‘working flair’ that won’t slow down your service, as well as thrilling ‘exhibition flair’ that will get the crowds cheering.
Whether you are an aspiring professional bartender or if you want to impress at parties this course will give you the tools to develop your own style and provide you with ‘off the shelf’ ready to use routines.
This intro to flair course will provide you with the fundamental moves, philosophy and knowledge of the world of flair bartending. By the end of this course you will be able to perform a basic working flair and exhibition flair routine and you will be equipped with the skills listed below to develop your own moves and style
Are you an employer with 10 or more staff that would like to sit this course? We can hold a private course either at Tennent’s Training Academy or at your venue on a date of your choice, just call us on 0141 553-0010 for more information
What Will I Learn On This Course?
· Two object working flair
· Pouring techniques
· Exhibition flair
· Competition and freestyle
· Intermediate Flairing
· Advanced Flairing
The Course Fee Includes:
· Half Day expert tuition from our award winning trainer
· Refreshments of tea, coffee and water included throughout the day
· Tennent’s Training Academy certificate
· The Course starts at 10am please arrive no later than 9.45am to the visitor reception of Tennent’s Wellpark Brewery.
· There is no parking onsite, please arrive in time to find suitable parking nearby, we offer all day parking at the Duke Street PBT Carpark for a subsidised price which is 5 minute walk away.
· Soup, Sandwiches, Snacks and Soft Drinks are available to purchase on the day. Lunch Meal Deal is available to all candidates at the subsidised price of £3.50
BOOK TODAY ONLINE OR BY CALLING US ON 0141 553 0010